There is a great company culture at Col'Cacchio pizzeria, one of hard work but also good fun. We love what we do and the operations team are keen to share that feeling with you! With only a small number of stores allocated to each operations manager you can expect extensive support to get your store up and running.
Who are we looking for?
What we look for in a franchisee
The best business owners are hard working and not afraid of long hours. They are always proactive in building their business and will do whatever it takes to succeed. They have the ability to deal with pressure and to keep on going regardless. Successful franchisees should not over extend themselves financially and have the ability to re-pay loans, if applicable. All Col'Cacchio pizzeria stores are owner operated, the most successful stores are the stores where the owner invests time in his/her store.
- Happy working a 16-hour day?
- Prepared to grind it out when the going gets tough?
- Someone who sees things through to the end?
- Looking for more than a job?
- Prepared to take on the responsibility for 40+ staff?
- Prepared to guide, teach, be compassionate and lead by example?
- Looking to control your own destiny?
In order to be a Col'Cacchio pizzeria franchise owner you should possess the following:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to own your own business
- A great work ethic and the willingness to spend time in your business
- The ability to deal with pressure
- A 'don't quit' attitude
- Leadership and management skills
- Business acumen
- Customer service oriented
- The same kind of passion for the brand as the rest of the Col'Cacchio pizzeria team
Contact Grant for more information:
Tel: 087 803 4000
We're always looking to grow the family - below are the areas we're looking to place new stores.
Wonderboom Junction (Pretoria North)
Nelspruit / Secunda